Friday, April 5, 2013

The right path....

Life is a journey and whatever path you are on, it is the right one. It is right because it leads you to where you want to be, OR where you don't want to be and then you can correct. We are all exactly where we need to be in the moment. We are either happy and moving forward or learning lessons that will help us in the future. We all make bad decisions sometimes, we all have set backs, and we all wish we had made better choices at some point, but everything we have done has led us to this moment. There are many decisions I have made in my life that I know were not the best but looking back now, I know they were exactly right because of where they led me. I am exactly where I want to be today because of the fortunes, mistakes, happiness and misery I have experienced up to now. We should always try and do our best, try to make the best choices we can that will enhance our lives, but if we mess up, that's OK too. Everything always works out the way it is supposed to. I often think of a friend who had a terrible break up. She truly thought she would not survive the pain but I assured her that it would all work out. Nobody ever thinks of pain as a blessing but it often is. In the end, she did get through the pain of her break up and she went on to eventually meet the man of her dreams! I reminded her that had she not had that pain, she would have never had the opportunity to meet her current husband and she is truly happy now.
Wherever you are today in your journey, be grateful for it. It may not be exactly where you want to be at the moment, but hang in there, all things work out for the greater good. Stay focused on the positive, make the best decisions you know how to make, stay on the path and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment