Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Get rid of it!

It is time for some spring cleaning! I have been cleaning and de-cluttering our house so we can sell it because we are moving this summer. I am not sure how we accumulated so much stuff, especially since I THOUGHT I was the queen of un-cluttered. I am waiting to be stripped of that title any day now! lol. We let things pile up and surround us for no reason, get rid of all the things you don't need or haven't used. I told the kids, if you haven't looked at it, used it, played with it or even thought about it in 3 months, get rid of it! We are donating so much stuff and that feels really good!
We should de-clutter our non-tangible life as well. Isn't it time to stop carrying around all those hurt feelings, sadness or any type of negative emotions? Or maybe it's time to re-evaluate some of your friendships? If the emotion, feeling or even the friend doesn't enhance your life in a positive way, get rid of it! Let everything you keep be useful, beautiful or empowering, and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment