Monday, April 8, 2013

Make today a good memory for tomorrow...

If we ask ourselves this question "What did I do yesterday that was worth mentioning?" we might make better choices each day. What did I provide of value to myself, my family, my friends, my school, my neighbors, my community, my world yesterday? How might I do that today so I can feel good about the answer tomorrow? Each day we have the opportunity to make a difference somehow. We can make someone smile, help a friend in need, hold or hug someone, treat ourselves well, start something new, begin again, send that letter, make that call, work and provide for our family, clean something..... there are millions of things we can do each day to impact our world. They don't have to be huge things, the small things often make a huge difference, and many small things can transform the world! So today, make the very most of the day, do something that you will be proud to remember tomorrow and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment