Monday, November 12, 2012

Through someone else's eyes...

These are my daughter Madison's eyes. She is so beautiful! She posted this picture on facebook and I got all verklempt and weepy. Those are MY eyes too... only hers are brighter and younger. My daughter will be 18 in just over a week; I can't believe it, it seems like it was just yesterday. Madison has turned into a beautiful young woman and I am grateful that I have taught her to see things through not only her eyes but through others. She takes time to notice how other people are feeling, she is very empathic and cares about her friends deeply. Teach your kids to view the world from different angles, to appreciate other people and their views and to respect the needs of others. Look in their eyes and see if you can see some of yourself, tell them how much you love them and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment