Sunday, November 25, 2012

Getting ready for Christmas...

Today is "decorate for Christmas day" in our house! We are heading over to the barn to pick up our Christmas totes, then home to put up the tree and get ready for my favorite holiday! The Christmas music is playing, the house smells like cinnamon and we are all excited to get the house ready! In years past, I have always put the tree up well before Thanksgiving to stretch out the fun but this year I have been so busy that it is now "late" for me! lol. My late best friend and I used to compete to see who would put the tree up first! (I always won!)
Today, if you celebrate Christmas, get the house ready, put up the tree, play Christmas music, sip hot chocolate, have fun with loved ones and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment