Monday, January 7, 2013

Like YOU...

My job as a coach is not to get you to like ME, it is to get you to like YOU! One of the biggest problems people face is self worth. Too often people come to me because they don't see their own value. They underestimate their abilities, they don't think they are attractive or they don't think they deserve love. I am not an easy coach, I don't allow people to overly self deprecate during sessions, I get people to look at the reality of things and often they don't like it. People like to hold on to the excuses or stories they have created because it feels safer than putting themselves out there. As a coach, I cannot allow this and sometimes I can come across as harsh but again, I don't coach to make you like me. You could go to your friends if you want them to tell you what you want to hear. I have been very lucky in that all my clients love my no-nonsense approach, they love me telling them like it is and not holding back. I love my job. I love my clients. But most of all, I love seeing them love themselves. Every client and every person on earth deserves love, happiness and all the wonderful things life has to offer and I will not stop until everyone realizes that. I know it's a lofty purpose, but what else have I been put here for? ;) So today, break free of your self loathing, discover your worth, discover how awesome YOU are and Live Inspired Now!

PS: Check out my Coaching Solutions if YOU would like some help reaching your goals, fixing your relationships, dealing with a challenging child or to guide you to your inspired life.

No comments:

Post a Comment