Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Keep It Simple Stupid......

I am a firm believer in KISS; Keep It Simple Stupid! While I could do without the "stupid" part, I will use it because it makes a better acronym. Keeping things simple is almost an art form. I am not sure why people want to make things so complicated. Break things down, chunk your tasks, stop over-analyzing and keep it be simple. Simplicity is beautiful, uncluttered and makes things easier to accomplish. Look at your life, your relationships, your job, your chores, your writing... how can you simplify it? Today, 'KISS;' find the way to make it simple, free yourself from the overwhelming feeling of difficulty and Live Inspired Now.

Please check my upcoming workshops for the "Becoming Badass" teleconference that will teach you just how to keep it simple! Upcoming Workshops

No comments:

Post a Comment