Thursday, December 20, 2012

Homemade gifts...

Every year we make homemade gifts for one another. I am super excited this year because I made some really cool stuff for the kids. I can't tell you what it is because my kids read my posts each day. lol. But feel free to message me on facebook and I will send you a photo of the cool things I made this year! In the meantime... do a google search for homemade Christmas gifts, there are hundreds of thousands of ideas and pages to keep you busy! Get the kids involved too. Some of our favorite times are showing each other the secret presents we have made, brainstorming for creative ideas and then the proud moment when your family member truly appreciates your handy work. We exchange regular store bought gifts too but the homemade gifts are always a huge hit! So today, think about making something for your kids, friends or family, enjoy the satisfaction of making your gifts and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment