Monday, October 15, 2012

Make it count...

Last night I lost the page counter on this blog. In one evening I went from over 78,000 hits to only 7 hits. I tried to figure it out but my google analytics had reset itself and all my counts were gone. I decided to let the Universe handle it and went to bed. This morning, my counter was back and working fine! I am not sure what happened but it made me realize we need to make things count while we can! When you do something, do it right, when you love someone, tell them, when you want to try something, try it! Make your life count by leaving joy, love, peace, happiness, laughter and good memories wherever you go! Your life will be counted by the good that you do... make sure to leave a legacy of kindness and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment