Friday, October 26, 2012

It is ok to say NO......

I am a total YES person! I love saying yes and trying new things but sometimes you have to say NO! Saying no for some people is difficult, they say yes so much that they forget to say no when they are over extended or just need time for themselves. I often hear people (especially Moms) telling about all the  things they do and how they feel so overwhelmed. Soccer practice, music lessons, tutoring, work, laundry, cooking, cleaning, volunteering, taxi services, lending an ear, projects and more... learn to say NO! You can't do all things for all people at all times. You have to say no once in a while and remember to take care of you, or at least take a break. It is perfectly fine to say NO to one more responsibility that someone wants you to take on! Say it with me: no, no thank you, not now, I'm sorry but I can't, maybe next time, I would love to but I am booked up. Say no and take time for yourself before you get overwhelmed or resentful and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment