Monday, July 2, 2012

Mom, Mom, Mom, Mommy, Mommy....

When you take the kids to the park or to their sports practices or gymnastics lessons or wherever you go, watch them! Kids LOVE to be watched! Ever been at the park with your little one and every 3 seconds they say “Mom watch this, Mom watch this, Mom watch this!” They are just going down the slide on their back but every single time... “Mom are you watching, Mom did you see me, Mom it’s going to be so cool, Mom watch me this time, Mom this time I’m going to close my eyes... watch me!” lol. Kids love to have the audience and get the same smile and nod over and over and when they are teenagers and live in their teen cave and only emerge for food, you will wish for these days back.... trust me! So today, no matter how many thousands of times you have seen the awkward cartwheel or the shoe tie, or the amazing slide down, watch the kids do it, get excited and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment