Friday, July 20, 2012

Express yourself!

Last night I took Carrie Sue and her friends to see the Katy Perry movie for Carrie's birthday celebration. I must admit, I wasn't really looking forward to the movie but I kept an open mind and I ended up really enjoying it! The movie was all about self expression and Katy's journey to stardom.
How do YOU express yourself? Do you take the time to know what you TRULY like or are you liking what you were raised to like? We often just continue what our parents did and never really look at what we like or who we are or what WE believe in. How do you define yourself? What fun ways can you let your personality shine through? Don't be afraid to stand out from the crowd and do what you love. You only get one shot so take it!!! Today, whether it is pink hair, a crazy outfit or just speaking your mind, find a way to express your individuality and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment