Sunday, June 3, 2012

Don't turn a blind eye...

Don't turn a blind eye to people in need. So the other day I was pulled over because my car needed transmission fluid (it has a leak.) I was on a back road and the car had steam pouring out of it and a man pulled over and asked if he could help. I asked if he knew where to put the transmission fluid and he did so he very kindly helped me. (Good thing too, I was going to put it into the oil thingy... ooops!) Anyway, plenty of people had driven by without even asking to help. If you see someone in need, ask to help them, don't just turn a blind eye and think that someone else will help. There are so many opportunities all the time for us to step up and help someone and it feels awesome when you lend a hand! So today, if you see a person broken down, or you see someone drop something, or maybe you see someone hurt, don't turn a blind eye, stop and offer assistance and Live Inspired Now!
PS... my husband bought me a brand new Jeep after breaking down! ;) Thanks baby!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment