Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Respect other's knowledge...

A wise man never stops learning and takes his lessons from everyone! All people have knowledge, all people are smart in different ways. Respect another persons knowledge whether they are formally educated or not. I personally never ask for credentials, I ask for results! Some of the very smartest people I know are not formally educated. Never make a determination of someones value based on their college or university. I myself dropped out of college because it was hindering my education! So today, respect knowledge that other people possess, listen and learn something new from everyone you meet and Live Inspired Now!

PS: These people never went to college: Rachael Ray, John D. Rockefeller, Simon Cowell, Abraham Lincoln, Michael J. Fox, Wolfgang Puck, Walt Disney, Dave Thomas

Famous Dropouts: Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg (all billionaires)

No comments:

Post a Comment