Thursday, May 3, 2012

Handmade Recipe Book...

There is nothing better than making family recipes! I made my Mom a handmade recipe book with a 3 ring binder that I decorated and I made one for myself with all of her recipes in it. I am going to make these for my kids too! Some day when they move out, they will have all of their favorite recipes that I made for them. I have wanted to put this together for some time, especially for my daughter Madalyn, she really enjoys my cooking! It is a really easy project to do. Just get a 3 ring binder and page protectors, hand write or copy your favorite recipes and put them into the page protectors. You can decorate the pages with rubber stamps or stickers or hand drawings. Be sure to hand write notes and things on the pages so they get the personalization! I put notes about the recipes, where it came from, or who's favorite it was. So today, make a handmade recipe book to pass down and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment