Saturday, October 5, 2013

Holiday Inn is INSPIRED too!

Even my hotel gets it!! Stay INSPIRED!! I am in Boston at a 4 day conference with my colleagues. We are learning wonderful new strategies to further help our clients overcome challenges! I am so inspired by the event. People coming together from all over the world with a common purpose to help heal others and a desire to learn. I can't wait to share all the inspiration I have gained from this exciting week. Not just from the conference, but from friends, watching transformations, meeting new people, connecting with virtual friends, visiting local landmarks, the road trip to and from, and missing my family. Yes, inspiration has even come to me from missing my family. 
I will be back to blogging on Tuesday. So have a wonderful weekend everyone and in the words of a pretty smart hotel room key... Stay INSPIRED! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment