Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sleep when your dead....

A good nights sleep is important but once in a while, you can forgo the sleep for a night of fun and adventure! When is the last time you went out for a midnight stroll with your lover? Or took a slow drive down a dark country road just for the fun of it?
When I was a teenager, I often spent time with my Grandma Bea in the summer. She would wake me up in the middle of the night and take me to McDonald's for hot apple pies. One of my favorite memories is of her and me eating apple pies on the curb in the parking lot, then having shopping cart races. There were left over shopping carts that didn't get put away so we would each take one, run as fast as we could, and let go at the same time and see whose cart would go farther. With no cars around at that early morning hour, it was easy for them to soar through the large, dark parking lot. Sometimes, she would even let me drive her Cadillac through the empty lot! We had so much fun and would laugh for days! Grandma loved adventures and she always said "I will sleep when I'm dead!"
So tonight.... get out there and have some fun, do something outside the box, and Live Inspired Now!

Heather Paris
Inspired Life Coach | Author | Speaker
heather@liveinspirednow.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment