Monday, June 17, 2013

Express your gratitude....

Being grateful is wonderful, expressing your gratitude is even better! Let people know how much they mean to you and how grateful you are for having them in your life. Let your clients/customers know how much you appreciate them. Thank your parents for all that they did to raise you. Thank the store clerk, waitress, gas attendant, hair dresser, and all service providers for the work they have done. Expressing your gratitude reminds people that they are important, some people really need this! It also allows you to do something nice for people by sharing the gift of thanks and gratitude! The more grateful you are, the more you will have to be grateful for! So today, don't forget to let everyone know that you appreciate them and Live Inspired Now!

PS: I am so grateful for all my amazing friends! I am grateful for my clients! I am grateful for this blog which allows me to inspire others. I am grateful for my readers and fans... you guys keep me motivated and inspired! I am grateful for my great kids who make me smile. I am grateful for my parents who were strict yet loving and gave me a good sense of being. I am super grateful for my husband Thad who is my best friend and soul mate and who inspires me every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment