Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th!!!

Thomas Jefferson said: I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
I don't believe in luck... everything that happens is neither good nor bad, it just is. Some times things seem great but turn out to be bad. We have all heard stories of people who win the lottery but then lose everything. Or people who are heart broken by a love then go on to find the TRUE love of their lives. Luck has nothing to do with it!
It all has to do with living life to the fullest, going with the flow of the Universe, accepting reality for what it is and knowing that even through challenging times, better things will come! So today, make your own luck with perseverance, kindness and a positive attitude and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment