Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Accepting what is....

You know how many people say to me.... "of course your always happy and positive; your life is perfect!" Well guess what? It IS perfect but only because I choose to see it that way! I have plenty of challenges and "bad things" that happen but I accept these as part of the bigger picture and it makes me appreciate the "good things" all that much better! By traditional standards, my life is far from perfect but I truly believe that the challenges (notice I don't say problems) make the rewards sweeter! You would never appreciate sweet as much if you didn't taste bitter! So I just accept the challenges are part of life, that they make me stronger and wiser and I focus on what is positive and uplifting! So today, accept your challenges as something we ALL go through, appreciate the blessings and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment