Monday, September 24, 2012

What to do when sick in bed list....

While I was home with my sick daughter last week, I caught her cold and thus this week I am home with a sick me. I do tend to push it and not let myself rest when I get sick but not this time! This time I promised my husband I would get plenty of rest and not work. Knowing that I would need SOMETHING to do though, I created a "What to do when you are sick" list! There are so many tedious little things we never get to, they are perfect activities when sick because they require little energy, you can do them from bed and are super useful to have completed! Can you think of any more to add?
  • Update your address book
  • Make list of Christmas present ideas
  • Re-arrange/organize your apps on your iPhone
  • Organize computer files in your laptop
  • Upload digital photos
  • Respond to emails
  • Meditate
  • Go through the mile high pile of paperwork
  • Online marketing if you are self employed
  • Finally read all those books you couldn't wait to read
  • Organize iTunes and create play lists
  • Read this blog... all the way to the beginning and Live Inspired Now! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment