Thursday, September 6, 2012

Synchronicity

Do you hear the same song on the radio every time you get in the car? Do you have the same song stuck in your head? I have heard it said that the Universe sends you messages in everything... songs heard over and over, a sign you see again and again or even numbers that keep appearing (11:11.) It is called synchronicity.
Today, listen intently at the songs you are hearing repeatedly, what are the lyrics? Are they telling you something or do you feel particularly aligned with the meaning? Maybe the lyrics are suggesting you need to make a change or maybe they just remind you of a really great time in life? Let me know what you learning from the music playing in your life and Live Inspired Now!

PS: I feel aligned with the song Wide Awake by Katy Perry. It totally makes me think of a time years ago when I "woke up" and stepped into my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment