Sunday, September 2, 2012

Vacation from Vacation!

We got home last night from our vacation; we had an amazing time with the entire family down on the beach in Outer Banks, North Carolina! Now that I am home, I realize I need a vacation from the vacation! lol. We had so much fun and did so many things that today, I plan to spend the entire day in rest. A day to reflect and enjoy all the memories of the past week. To think about the interesting conversations that I had with family. To smile and wonder how that kite didn't launch me right off the beach! So many fond moments and I just want to spend the day in quiet gratitude and reflection! So today, or soon... take a vacation from your vacation, spend the day reflecting on your family vacation or your summer fun and Live Inspired Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment