Saturday, October 23, 2010

Eat dessert first!

Who says you can't eat dessert first??? Tonight when you are out, ask your server for the dessert menu and check out the options! I bet if you eat dessert first, you wont even ruin your appetite! Last night I shared a piece of dutch apple pie with caramel topping.... we ate it before our dinner and it was incredible and we all managed to eat dinner too! (Incidentally, I had fried green tomato's for dinner and they were awesome!)
Just remember, the only rules that exist are the ones we create in life, so feel free to change them or re-invent them! Eat your dessert first today and live An Inspired Life!

2 comments:

  1. And, you ate it with your eyes closed! haha!
    The warm apple pie filled my belly and the company filled my heart!

    ReplyDelete