Saturday, October 22, 2011

Do WHAT in the park???

Slow dance in your local park gazebo! Last night Thad and I went to dinner with friends, we arrived early so we walked to the park and saw a gazebo. It was already dark out but the gazebo was lit up and we were the only people there. So Thad took my hand, led me to the center of the gazebo and we slow danced! Thad remarked how we needed music and with fumbling hands behind his back, I found a love song on my ipod and started to play "Moody's Mood for Love" by Elliot Yamin. He thought the music started in the gazebo at first, not realizing it had been me that was playing it. We danced and kissed through the entire song, it was extremely romantic! So today, find a gazebo, or even just a quiet spot somewhere outside and have a slow dance with the one you love and Live An Inspired Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment