Thursday, July 14, 2011

Married 50 years!!!

Today while I was waiting for my car to be serviced at the dealership, I met the nicest couple,
Winton & Tina Williams, they have been married for 50 years! We sat and chatted for a while, I took the opportunity to ask them how they stayed together so long and so happy. They both agreed that "communication" was the key to everything! They shared stories about their kids and their life together, their vacations and the fun times they have shared. They told me that they do everything together except for Bingo, Tina plays Bingo alone while Winton gets together with the guys. It was so lovely to speak to them and to witness the longevity of love and the dedication to one another. So today, celebrate a loving couple that has stood the test of time, maybe grandparents or parents or just join me in honoring Winton and Tina who clearly Live An Inspired Life!

1 comment: