Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fear doesn't control me!!!

Don't let fear control you! We are all afraid of things but that shouldn't stop us from living and loving each moment of life! I am not a huge fan of flying, I used to be terrified to fly but I have worked myself up to "tolerance" of flying. Why would I ever let a fear of flying hold me back from going places and visiting people? So here I sit in the airport, returning from a trip to TX with my husband. We had a wonderful time and it would have never happened if I let fear get the best of me. (The picture above is us at the Alamo!) We all have fears, it's what we do with them that matters. Do not let fear control you, acknowledge it and kick it's ass! Do what you are afraid of, dispel the fear or at least control it and Live An Inspired Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment