Friday, March 7, 2014

What have you given up on?


Hey Everyone! Look at me... I'm "vlogging!" Thad and I are working on a whole new updated website which will include videos as well. We hope to launch the site within the next two weeks! My son Harry is going to produce my videos and make them look all fancy and professional, but I did today's video myself using my computer. I hope you enjoy it, and disregard the shine on my face from my sunny office window! lol.

Enjoy, and Live Inspired Now!

PS: Love my posts, videos, inspirations, and mom's musings? Then you will LOVE my book! Buy an autographed copy today!

2 comments:

  1. I love it ! :D I really love how everything is backwards like the love photos and the title to your book ! Really good content in a short and happy presentation :D

    ReplyDelete