Monday, November 7, 2011

The very least.....

Words have power. I was thinking about this the other day when my amazing husband said "it was the least I could do." I thought about those words and it most definitely was NOT the "least" he could do. In fact, there was a whole lot less he could do, but he always chooses to do the most! Thad does so much for me and our family, it is never the "least" he could do. The least he could do is nothing. He always goes above and beyond and is very humble to say it is the least he could do. What words do you use? Do you undervalue your contributions? Do you say words like I didn't do much or I don't feel like I did enough? Today, think about the words you are using and take a more realistic look at what you are actually saying. See the value in what you do and feel free to express it! Recognize your good works and be proud and Live An Inspired Life!
PS... Thad, thank you so much for all that you do to take care of your family. We are blessed and we love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment